Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fruit on the go!

When leaving the house with the little, I always grab a snack to go. I try to make it as healthy as possible, so I was going for Cherrios for the longest time.....UNTIL, I came across the squeezable fruit! The best invention, allowing your child to eat something healthy and it's organic!

 They have several different brands out there and lots of different flavors and the best part: NO SPOONS NEEDED!

  I have been getting the earths best or peter rabbit, I am going to try the mashups organic brand as well. I have done some comparing of prices and although you can buy them in large quantites on amazon which is nice, they are $1.22/pouch....babies-r-us has them for $1.19/pouch. So, if you have a babies-r-us near you, that's the place to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment