Friday, April 29, 2011

Bubbles, Bubbles and more Bubbles....that stay!

Gymboree has the most awesomest (yes I said awesomest) bubble blower. The best part is that the bubbles are non-toxic, the second best part is that they last more than a second, so that your little one can actually track them with their eyes, or even catch on their finger. If you are looking for the perfect bubbles, these are it!!! They sell them in the Gymboree stores or you can buy them on their website if you aren't close to one at gymboree.com. Invest people, you won't be sorry you did!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to buy these! Our Story Time at the library uses them and the kids go crazy, they are really good! My son loves them and I keep telling myself I have to go buy them and I never do!

    ReplyDelete